please visit Eighty8Tales Press at www.88tales.com

Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome to the Ramblings of an Idiot

Hello, and welcome to the ramblings of an idiot. First things first, I'm not an actual idiot. I'm way too boring to be an actual idiot. I'm just a regular guy who - like most guys - lives in his own world a great proportion of the time.

Fortunately, in that world there are spaceships and super-powers and spies and last minute screamers into the top corner and one ring to rule them all-

Okaay.. maybe, an idiot.

However, I am also a writer. I have written novels, novellas, shorts and even a poem (it rhymes and it's about Santa putting down an Elf revolt). I daresay many of my posts will have a story / writing / books-type slant to them.

You can check out my (let's face it, totally awesome) work at Eighty8Tales Press (www.88tales.com), much of which is available for free because I'm nice.

You can also catch up with me on Twitter - I'm @Wilf007. I'm probably on Google+ somewhere, too. What can I say? The Matrix has me.


Hope you stick around and read a few posts - look forward to chatting..!


Cheers

Wilf

No comments:

Post a Comment